Recipe for Easy Cheesy Zucchini Bake (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free)

If you like zucchini, fresh basil, and cheese, you'll love this Easy Cheesy Zucchini Bake.

Easy Cheesy Zucchini Bake found on KalynsKitchen.com

When I noticed how many people are visiting my round-up of 50 Zucchini Recipes I knew it was time to spotlight this fantastic new zucchini recipe called Easy Cheesy Zucchini Bake, recommended by my sister Pam.  She found the recipe in Penzeys Back to School 2011 Catalog, where it was submitted by Karen Niessing.  Pam changed the recipe a little and then I changed it a tiny bit more, and we were both impressed with how this very basic idea of tossing zucchini with a few fresh and dried herbs and cheese and then baking it can produce a dish that's so delicious. 

I could make an entire meal of this, but it would also be perfect as a zucchini side dish, and Pam told me she ate some of her leftovers for breakfast one day.  If you have zucchini from your garden or the farmers market, you must try this!

Click to continue reading