Flourless Egg and Cottage Cheese Savory Breakfast Muffin Recipe (Nutrient-Dense, Low-Carb, Gluten-Free)

Flourless Egg and Cottage Cheese Savory Breakfast Muffin Recipe found on KalynsKitchen.com
These kicked-up flourless breakfast muffins will start your day off right.


My recipe for simple Egg "Muffins" has been one of the most popular recipes on Kalyn's Kitchen for quite a while, and it's something I still enjoy for a quick grab-and-go breakfast.  But even the best breakfast idea can get boring when you've made it for years, so about a month ago I set my mind to creating a different type of savory breakfast muffin.  I wanted a muffin that had eggs, but with a more texture and more nutritionally dense than the original Egg "Muffins." It took me five tries to come up with a combination I thought was just right, but I've made these muffins several times since I finalized the recipe, and I hope some of you will love these new muffins as much as I do.

Click to continue reading