Kalyn's Kitchen Picks: Garofalo Whole Wheat Fusilli

Garofalo Whole Wheat Fusilli
If you haven't been happy with other whole wheat pasta, I'm betting you will love this brand!

It's been a while since I've recommended a new product as one of my Kalyn's Kitchen Picks, but lately I've been loving this Garofalo Whole Wheat Fusilli so much, I decided it really deserves to be honored.  I first discovered this brand when my Costco started carrying Garofalo Organic Whole Wheat Italian Spaghetti, something I featured as a pick back in 2008.  Then I had a reader tell me that they could buy the Garofalo Whole Wheat Fusilli at Costco as well.  I watched and watched, but it didn't ever appear at my Costco, so I decided to buy Garofalo Whole Wheat Fusilli from Amazon.com!  Since I have Amazon Prime and didn't have to pay shipping, it was completely worth it to me for a pasta product I've enjoyed so much.  I am still loyal to my beloved Dreamfields Low-Carb Pasta but this Fusilli and the Garofalo Whole Wheat Spaghetti now have a permanent spot next to the Dreamfields on my pantry shelf.

Click to continue reading