Recipe for Sriracha-Spiced Stir-Fried Tofu with Eggplant, Red Bell Pepper, and Thai Basil

Sriracha-Spiced Stir-Fried Tofu with Eggplant, Red Bell Pepper, and Thai Basil
Ultra flavorful Sriracha-Spiced Stir-Fried Tofu with Eggplant, Red Bell Pepper, and Thai Basil

Since today is World Vegetarian Day as well as being Meatless Monday, it does seem fitting that I'm sharing a recipe that has tofu, don't you think?  I know this Sriracha-Spiced Stir-Fried Tofu with Eggplant, Red Bell Pepper, and Thai Basil has two strikes against it for some of you with tofu and eggplant on the ingredients list, but trust me when I say it was so delicious that it tasted like it came from a restaurant.  I'm not a vegetarian and probably never will be, but I do love all types of vegetables, and I really enjoy tofu when it's firm and cooked well-done so it's slightly chewy.  Jake and I made this several times to get the sauce ingredients and the timing just right, and if you're never cooked tofu (or eggplant) I bet you'll love this if you give it a try.

Click to continue reading