Mediterranean Spinach Salad Recipe with Garbanzos, Tomatoes, Radishes, and Sumac-Lemon Vinaigrette

This favorite Mediterranean Spinach Salad has the same Sumac-Lemon vinaigrette that makes me swoon over Fattoush!

Mediterranean Spinach Salad


I'm still intrigued with Yotam Ottolenghi's Jerusalem, and if you've seen that book you can understand how it inspired the Fattoush-Inspired Chopped Salad I posted a few weeks ago, and now this Mediterranean Spinach Salad with Garbanzos, Tomatoes, Radishes, and Sumac-Lemon Vinaigrette.  Every spring I get a serious craving for salads with tomatoes, and when I find cherry or grape tomatoes with that fresh tomato smell I usually have to have them even though they're out of season. 

This salad would be mind-blowingly good with ripe summer tomatoes, but it was still pretty darn spectacular with the tomatoes I found at Costco, and if you're still not acquainted with Sumac, this salad is a great opportunity to add it to your spice collection!

Click to continue reading