Ten Fun Recipe Ideas Using Leftover Boiled Eggs, Ham, or Asparagus from Easter

Ideas for using leftover foods from Easter.
Ten fun ideas for using leftover boiled eggs, ham, or asparagus from Easter.

I've been in such a frenzy of unpacking boxes around here that I can hardly believe Easter is in two more days!  I still have at least 30 more boxes to unpack, so there won't be much Easter cooking going on at my house.  Instead I'll be enjoying dinner at my sister Pam's house, which is now only about five minutes away.  For those who are celebrating Easter, I'm guessing many people are cooking at least one of the traditional Easter foods like ham, asparagus, and boiled eggs, so here are ten fun ideas for using those leftovers from Easter, if you're lucky enough to have any!

Click to continue reading