Cucumber and Avocado Salad Recipe with Lime, Mint, and Feta

Cucumber and Avocado Salad Recipe with Lime, Mint, and Feta found on KalynsKitchen.com
This salad with cucumber, avocado, lime, mint, and Feta is a delicious combination!

(For Phase One Fridays I spotlight recipes from the past that have been my personal favorites, and this Cucumber and Avocado Salad with Lime, Mint, and Feta is something I could probably eat several times a week all summer long and never get tired of it!)

I'm slowly trying to take new photos for some of my earlier posts, and this was a recipe where I loved the combination of cucumber, avocado, mint, feta, and lime juice, but really hated the original photos. Recently I had guests for dinner, and I served this with Grilled Pork Kabobs with Spicy Peanut Butter, Sesame, and Soy Sauce Marinade, and managed to take new photos before the guests arrived. I also realized the salad would look a little better if you carefully mixed in the feta after you added all the other ingredients, so I'm updating the instructions a bit. One thing that hasn't changed though, is that once again there were no leftovers, so I still can't tell you how well the salad would keep overnight in the fridge.

Click to continue reading