Green Bean Summer Salad Recipe with Italian Sausage, Olives, and Basil Vinaigrette

Green Bean Summer Salad with Sausage, Olives, and Basil Vinaigrette
I loved the unique combination of flavors in this Green Bean Summer Salad with Sausage, Olives, and Basil Vinaigrette!

Sometimes I think outside the box a little when I'm staring into the fridge wondering what to make with what I have on hand, and that's what happened with this Green Bean Summer Salad with Italian Sausage, Olives, and Basil Vinaigrette.  I don't really know what made me combine these flavors, except I had fresh green beans and turkey Italian sausage that needed to be used, and I think olives and basil vinaigrette would taste good with just about anything.  All I can say is, it worked.  I'm calling this a "summer" salad because I wouldn't make this unless I had fresh green beans, but if you like all these flavors, be open minded and give this a try!

Click to continue reading