Recipe for Cheesy Zucchini with Garlic and Parsley

Cheesy Zucchini with Garlic and Parsley
This simple recipe for Cheesy Zucchini with Garlic and Parsley produces a delicious zucchini side dish.

(For Phase One Fridays I highlight Phase One recipes from the past that have been my personal favorites, and this recipe for Cheesy Zucchini with Garlic and Parsley from 2007 is something I've made many times.  I think this recipe needs a photo make-over, but the flavors in this dish are outstanding.  This year I don't have any zucchini growing in my garden, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a few garden beds for next year at the new house.)

I'm always excited about my first zucchini of the year from the garden. If you know me and how I am about garden produce, you realize that before the day's over I'll have found a new recipe and cooked the zucchini. I'll make a serious attempt not to gush and moan too much when I describe how well this turned out, but it tasted fantastic, and I got to use some of the garlic from that big jar of garlic cloves too! If you have zucchini in your garden, or nice fresh zucchini from the Farmers Market, I highly recommend trying this.

Click to continue reading