It's finally here, the 46th Pillsbury Bake-Off in Vegas!  I'm super excited and grateful to be apart of this contest.  Pillsbury products have been part of my life since I was a kid.  One of my favorite early memories of using a Pillsbury product was using Pillsbury biscuit dough and making fried donuts sprinkled with cinnamon sugar.  I'd make them for my brothers and sisters before school.  I still can't believe my Mom would let me deep fry before school!

My husband, son and daughter will be going with me to cheer me on.  It means the world to me that they will be there.  Those three people are the reason I love to bake/cook.  They have always let me be creative in the kitchen.  Even when my creations didn't turn out so good, no worries, we'd order pizza. 

We leave tomorrow (Saturday) morning and the Bake-off is on Monday between 8am-11:30.  That evening at the Dinner and Awards Program, Pillsbury will award One Million Dollars to the Grand Prize Winner.  That same night, they will whisk the Grand Prize winner  away to fly to Los Angeles to be on the Queen Latifah Show.  It will air November 14.   How fun would that be!  I hope it's ME!

When I get home I will share all the behind the scenes.  Wish me luck!