Spicy Sweet Potato Fries Recipe

These Spicy Sweet Potato Fries are deliciously vegan for Meatless Monday!

Spicy Sweet Potato Fries


I try to post a meatless main dish every week for Meatless Monday, but some weeks it just doesn't work out.  Last week I tried out an idea for a meatless pasta dish, and it was definitely tasty.  Unfortunately, the photos were so unappetizing that the recipe still needs work.  Luckily, I did manage to get some good photos this week to update this favorite recipe for Spicy Sweet Potato Fries.  The first time I made this recipe, I took one bite and knew immediately I'd be making these sweet potato fries over and over.   My favorite sweet potatoes fries are not only meatless, but this recipe is deliciously vegan.  Who knows, this just might become your favorite way to cook sweet potatoes?

Click to continue reading