Coming Soon....

Not only do I have a baby coming soon, but some new ideas for meal planning and Meal Planning New Year's Resolutions. I plan to do a series of posts on Eating Organic, Eating Healthier, Trying New Things, and Cutting Down the Budget for ringin' in the New Year. Hopefully I can accomplish these posts while I patiently await our new arrival.

I have also never done the Freezer Stockpiling thing, except for my little Baking Spree, but I plan to do a bit of that to prepare for the new baby as well. I have an amazing husband who is totally willing to be in the kitchen cooking while I am strapped to my rocking chair with an infant and a jealous toddler in my lap, but I want to have a few things prepared that are easy for me to throw in the oven on days when my husband is busy. I'll post my ideas as well as links and websites I have been visiting in my preparation for this.

Also, speaking of baby....be prepared for me to drop off the face of the planet at any time. I'm due January 7 but my first came a week early and I am already 2 cm dilated. My hope is to get a buttload of rest as well as things organized and accomplished, but this baby may have other plans. I promise not to desert you for too long....only until I feel human again. Or when I need a break from the insanity of life with two babies and no sleep. I plan to continue to meal plan because I would be utterly lost in the void without it. You just may see "Husband Friendly" recipes on the plan for a couple weeks ;)

With that said, I'm excited for the new year! New baby, new posts, new recipes, new goals for the year.

What would you like to see more of on Meal Planning 101 in the new year? Ideas for topics, questions, or suggestions? Anything to make the meal plans more useful?