South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-Up from December 2008 (Low-Glycemic Recipes)

Hungarian Pot Roast with Sour Cream GravyKalyn's favorite phase one recipe for December 2008 was
Hungarian Pot Roast with Sour Cream and Paprika Gravy.


In March of 2008 I started doing Low-Glycemic Recipe Round-Ups, including phase one recipes from Kalyn's Kitchen posted during that month. It's been fun seeing how many tasty phase one options I find, even in months like December when I wasn't that vigilant about looking for them. Tomorrow starts the biggest dieting month of the year, and I know phase one is challenging for many people who're starting the low-glycemic way of eating that's the foundation of the South Beach diet. In January I'm always doing a little diet tune-up myself, and this will be the third year in a row I'll be posting all phase one recipes during the month of January. This year I'll be sharing some of my favorite phase one dishes from the past, as well as new phase one recipes I've been working on. 

Click to continue reading