Easy Recipe for Roasted Salmon with Rosemary-Garlic Rub (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free)

Easy Recipe for Roasted Salmon with Rosemary-Garlic Rub (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free) found on KalynsKitchen.com
In 2006 I wrote about ten reasons I love the South Beach Diet, and one of them is the way you can go back on phase one whenever you've gained a few pounds and want to quickly get back to your target weight. I know readers think I eat nothing but salad, but actually every December I indulge a little, and then in January I get back to my regular low-glycemic way of eating by doing phase one for a few weeks.

I know other people who also do this, so for the third year in a row, I'll be posting all phase one recipes during January. If anyone asked me what phase one foods I'd never get tired of, salmon would be near the top of the list, so I'm kicking off the phase one recipes with this Easy Roasted Salmon with Rosemary-Garlic Rub. This recipe is easy enough to make after a hard day at work, and so delicious that you won't feel like you're dieting.

Click to continue reading