Friday Night Links: More Utah Food Blogs You May Enjoy Reading

This Wednesday, Salt Lake Tribune food editor Kathy Stephenson featured Kalyn's Kitchen and some other Utah food blogs in a piece called Blog Appetit. (Follow that link to read about some of the people blogging about food in Utah.) I know about some of the spotlighted blogs, but what was surprising to me was how many of the blogs mentioned were new to me. When my life slows down a bit, I look forward to checking out the other Utah blogs more thoroughly.

Besides the ones mentioned in the article, there are some more food blogs in Utah that you might like to check out (especially if you have more time than I do to read other blogs!) If you scroll down my left sidebar, there is a list for Food Bloggers in Utah Kitchens, where I list blogs in Utah that I'm familiar with. Credit goes to Holly from PheMOMenon, who has started organizing Utah bloggers into a group called The Utah Hive. So far we haven't managed a get-together, but I'm sure it will happen eventually. Besides Holly, a few other Utah blogs that are pretty active in the food blogging world include Taste and Tell, The Feast Within, and Two Peas and Their Pod (by my former neighbor Maria, who started her blogging career as a guest photographer on Kalyn's Kitchen.)

Click to continue reading