Chicken, Broccoli, and Red Bell Pepper Salad Recipe with Peanut Butter Dressing

Chicken, Broccoli, and Red Bell Pepper Salad with Peanut Butter Dressing
Chicken, Broccoli, and Red Bell Pepper Salad with Peanut Sauce Dressing is unique and delicious!

There's a lot to love about this Chicken, Broccoli, and Red Bell Pepper Salad with Peanut Butter Dressing made from chunks of shredded chicken, small bites of crunchy broccoli, and finely diced red bell pepper tossed with a flavorful slightly sweet dressing made of peanut butter, soy sauce, lime, ginger and garlic.  As soon as I spotted the original version of the salad in Sunset Magazine, I started thinking about how I could adapt it for A Month of Daily Phase One Recipes.   I switched green peas for diced red bell pepper, used natural peanut butter, sweetened the dressing with Stevia In the Raw Granulated Sweetener, and upped the ginger for a more highly-flavored dressing, and the result was an amazingly good combination that I'm sure I'll make over and over again.  

Click to continue reading