Recipe for Chicken, Black Bean, and Cilantro Soup

Chicken, Black Bean, and Cilantro Soup
This tasty Chicken, Black Bean and Cilantro Soup is great for Phase One.

(Salt Lake has gotten about 24 inches of snow in the last 24 hours, and I could use some comfort food, so this delicious Chicken, Black Bean, and Cilantro Soup sounds perfect for A Month of Daily Phase One Recipes. This is a quick and easy recipe, especially if you have some leftover rotisserie chicken in the fridge.)

If you're a regular reader you know I'm constantly going through the archives of the blog and updating old posts with new photos.  And if you want to see how much this recipe for Chicken, Black Bean, and Cilantro Soup needed a photo make-over, just look below at the original photo, with soup spilled all over the edge of the bowl! I'm still not the greatest photographer, but I'm leaving that photo here as proof that my photos are certainly  improving.

Click to continue reading