Low-Carb Chicken and Shredded Cabbage Salad Recipe with Mustard and Celery Seed (Gluten-Free)

This Chicken and Shredded Cabbage Salad is so good you might forget it's Low-Carb and Phase One.

Low-Carb Chicken and Shredded Cabbage Salad Recipe with Mustard and Celery Seed (Gluten-Free) found on KalynsKitchen.com

If you come to my house and peer into the veggie crisper, you'd find green and red cabbage in there at least 90% of the time. I love the taste of raw cabbage, and salad like this Low-Carb Chicken and Shredded Cabbage Salad with Mustard and Celery Seed is something I never get tired of eating. How handy that cabbage is a cruciferous vegetable, and therefore deemed one of the world's healthiest foods!

Chicken and cabbage salad is also a great way to use leftover rotisserie chicken if you're like me and just have to buy those roasted chickens at Costco. The celery seeds in this are something my mother always put in coleslaw, and I always think of her whenever I use them. They're possibly an ingredient that not everyone has in the spice rack, but they're not expensive, and I think they add a lot to this type of salad.

Click to continue reading