Spaghetti with Italian Sausage and Arugula

Spaghetti with Italian Sausage and Arugula
Spaghetti with Italian Sausage and Arugula is a quick but amazing dinner with some of my favorite flavors.

(Updated with better photos and step-by-step instructions, October 2013.)  There's nothing I like much more than Italian Sausage, unless it's arugula, so a dish that combines them has to be one of my personal favorites. And did I mention there's garlic, a touch of lemon, and freshly grated Parmesan cheese?  Arugula is definitely an acquired taste, but I love the peppery flavor of the greens that go so nicely with the spicy Italian sausage, lemon, and Parmesan.  I made this recently with Jake to update the photos, and we gobbled it up, even though we'd already tested several other recipes that day and weren't really hungry.   (It's a tough job, but someone has got to try out the recipes!)  Enjoy!

Click to continue reading