Twice-Cooked Greek Cauliflower Recipe with Feta, Green Onions, and Dill

Twice-Cooked Greek Cauliflower with Feta, Green Onions, and Dill
Jake and I loved this Twice-Cooked Greek Cauliflower with Feta, Green Onions, and Dill.

Cauliflower really is your friend when you're trying eat a diet that's loaded with healthy vegetables.  Through the years I've shared lots of tasty cauliflower recipes, but I'm guessing Twice-Baked Cauliflower, Ham and Cauliflower Casserole Au Gratin, and Pureed Cauliflower with Garlic, Parmesan, and Goat Cheese must be the most popular cauliflower recipes on the blog.  The combination of cauliflower + cheese usually guarantees a winner, so when thoughts of a cauliflower dish with Feta cheese and other Greek flavors popped into my head last spring, I thought it would be easy to come up with a recipe.  But by the time Jake and I had tried four versions of this Twice-Cooked Greek Cauliflower with Feta, Green Onions, and Dill to get the one we both loved, the weather was getting so hot I knew you wouldn't want to turn on your oven.  I've been saving the recipe since May waiting for cooler weather so I could share this for a Meatless Monday dish; hope all the other cauliflower fans out there will like it as much as we did!

Click to continue reading