Kalyn's Kitchen Picks: Ziploc Twist 'n Loc Food Storage Containers

Ziploc Food Storage ContainersI first discovered Twist 'n Loc storage containers by Ziploc last summer when I was making and freezing lots of fresh tomato sauce. Now I've been using the containers all winter to store things like chicken stock and soup in the freezer as well. Let me say that these are absolutely fantastic freezer containers. They're sturdy enough to stand up to many trips through the dishwasher, they never leak, and they're completely air-tight, so the frozen food always tastes fresh when it's thawed out. I love these containers so much, I decided to add them to Kalyn's Kitchen Picks, the list where I gush over the foods and kitchen products that make me smile. (No, Ziploc has not sent me any containers or paid me to write about them, in case anyone is wondering.)

Click to continue reading