South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-up for March 2008 (Low-Glycemic Recipes)

Roasted Asparagus with Creamy Tahini-Peanut Dipping Sauce
Kalyn's favorite Phase One Recipe this month was Roasted Asparagus with Creamy Tahini-Peanut Dipping Sauce.

I'm always thinking about what to feature on Kalyn's Kitchen, and recently I found myself flashing back to when I used to spotlight South Beach friendly recipes from other blogs for South Beach Recipes of the Week. Even though I got tired of doing that every week, recently I've noticed people using those pages. I know that for many people, what's challenging about South Beach is the first few weeks when you can't eat fruit, bread, pasta, rice, or other starchy foods or grains. I just started doing phase one myself (to lose a few pounds before summer!) which got me thinking about how once-a-month collections of phase one recipes could be really useful. So here's the first phase one recipe round-up, with links to all the phase one recipes I've posted during March, plus tasty-sounding phase one recipes I've found on other food blogs. Of course, phase one recipes are things you can eat for any phase of the diet, and even if you're not dieting I'm betting you'll find some tasty-sounding recipes here.

Click to continue reading