These Are Products Featured as Kalyn's Kitchen Picks


I like discovering new food products and kitchen items, and when I find something I love, I'm always raving about it to my friends. Kalyn's Kitchen Picks is a blog feature that grew out of my natural inclination to share recommendations for products I'm excited about.

Everything featured on Kalyn's Kitchen Picks is a product I've tried myself and loved and some are things I've used for many years.  Because I want my readers to know my opinions are completely unbiased, I no longer accept sample products of any kind.  (In the past if I did occasionally feature a product I first tried as a sample, I always disclosed that information in the post,  and you can be sure I would never be writing about anything unless it's something I would have happily purchased myself.)

Click to continue reading