Avocado, Tomato, Edamame, and Red Onion Salad Recipe with Cumin-Lime Vinaigrette

Avocado, Tomato, Edamame, and Red Onion Salad Recipe with Cumin-Lime Vinaigrette found on KalynsKitchen.com
Love this Avocado, Tomato, Edamame, and Red Onion Salad Recipe with Cumin-Lime Vinaigrette!

 I used to look longingly at those big bags of avocados at Costco but never buy them because I couldn't use that many avocados before they went bad. Then I learned that once avocados are ripe, if you keep them in the fridge they last for days and days without getting any softer. I wish I remembered who told me about this, because that bit of avocado storage information has changed my life. Avocados are still kind of a splurge item around here, but I did buy a big bag last Friday when I was cooking for my avocado-loving dad and a few days later I had some left to make this amazing salad. This Avocado, Tomato, Edamame, and Red Onion Salad with Cumin-Lime Vinaigrette is the kind of big-flavor and not-much-fuss salad I could eat for days before I'd ever get tired of it, and luckily there are still a couple of avocados left in the fridge.

Click to continue reading