Recipe for Agave-Sweetened 100% Whole Wheat Irish Soda Bread

Whole Wheat Irish Soda BreadWhen you're going through rough times, it's interesting how your normal routine can feel very comforting. My stepmother passed away on Tuesday, so I've been taking a break from blogging. But today there wasn't much on the family schedule, and I woke up wanting to post this recipe for Agave-Sweetened Irish Soda Bread so readers could make it for St. Patrick's Day. Actually, the routine of writing a blog post sounded rather nice after days on hold waiting for family members to arrive for funeral services on Monday. I'll only be able to attend SXSW one day, but I'm still going to be part of the panel on food blogging, so I won't get back to the blog until later next week. Thanks to readers and friends who have left supportive comments or sent notes. Your kind words have been greatly appreciated.

Click to continue reading