South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-Up for February 2009 (Low-Glycemic Recipes)

South Beach Diet Phase One RecipesKalyn's favorite phase one recipe for February 2009
is Pinto Bean and Beef Stew with Cumin and Cilantro.

It's that time again when the calendar flips over and I round up phase one recipes I've posted on Kalyn's Kitchen or spotted on other blogs during the previous month. These phase one recipes round-ups for the South Beach diet are my little campaign to show people that phase one isn't really that difficult, and I do hear from people who tell me they use the round-ups when they 're doing phase one. This has been a hectic month for me, with house renovations, parent-teacher conferences, and family issues taking me away from the blog, but even if this round-up is a bit lighter than usual, but I still managed to find some pretty interesting and delicious-looking phase one recipes to pass along.  (You can use the label Low-Glycemic Recipe Round-Ups to see all the posts like this one.)

Click to continue reading