Kalyn's Kitchen Picks: Whole Grain Flat-Out Flatbread with Flax

Whole Grain Flatout FlatbreadA few weeks ago I wrote about using this Flatout Multi-Grain Flatbread to make South Beach Diet Friendly Flatbread Pizza. Since then I've been loving this flatbread so much I decided it belongs in Kalyn's Kitchen Picks, the collection of products I love and rave about on the blog. And I do love this flatbread, and not only because it's made with 100% stone ground whole wheat, has lots of fiber, very little fat or sugar, and is loaded with other healthful ingredients like flax seed and whole grains. Of course the flatbread makes delicious pizza (why aren't you already in the kitchen making some?) but it's got lots of other uses. This flatbread is becoming a standard item in my freezer, so I thought I'd share a few ideas I had for using it.

Click to continue reading