Recipe for Frittata with Zucchini, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, and Sausage

Frittata with Zucchini, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Sausage(Updated and added to Recipe Favorites, September 2010.) Right now it's garden veggies in every meal at my house, and I've been making a lot of breakfast creations with zucchini, chard, tomatoes, and even kale. While the zucchini is so abundant, it seemed like a good time to update this recipe inspired by my brother Rand, who was making frittata with zucchini, sun-dried tomatoes, and turkey ham when I called one day a few years ago. I switched the ham for chicken sausage when I first posted this back in 2005 (with a photo that I'm truly glad to be getting rid of!) If you have a lot of zucchini and you're running out of ways to use them, give this tasty frittata combination a try!

Click to continue reading