Recipe for Kiwi, Mango, and Cucumber Salsa with Lime and Jalapeno

Kiwi, Mango, and Cucumber SalsaA few weeks ago I was e-mailing back and forth with my friend Lydia and mentioned that I had mangos and kiwis and was wondering what to make. Lydia immediately suggested salsa, and this ultra-simple salsa recipe was the happy result. Although the salsa doesn't have a lot of ingredients, it's extra flavorful from the mango, kiwi, and lime juice, with a slight touch of spiciness from the jalapeno, and the cucumber adds a nice savory note. I ate this over grilled chicken breasts, (although I didn't remember to take a photo of the chicken plated with the salsa, sorry!) Check after the recipe for more chicken, meat, and fish I think would be good with the salsa. If you have serving suggestions for a fruit salsa like this, I'd love to hear them in the comments.

Click to continue reading