South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-Up for August 2010 (Low-Glycemic Recipes)

Kalyn's favorite Phase One Recipe for August 2010
was Grilled Zucchini Greek Salad.

Each time the calendar turns over to a new month I add another post to the archives of Phase One Recipe Round-ups, spotlighting the phase one recipes I've posted on Kalyn's Kitchen or spotted on other food blogs during that months. I always pick my favorite phase one recipe for the month to lead the post, but this time I had a very hard time choosing. I loved the Grilled Zucchini Pizza Slices, I made the Spicy Cannellini Bean Salad with Tuna, Peperoncini, and Parsley many times this summer, and I loved the Green Goddess Tomato Mozzarella Stacks. In fact, I posted ten Phase One Recipes this month, and loved them all, but I picked the Grilled Zucchini Greek Salad for the photo, because it's a recipe I'd never get tired of, no matter how many times I ate it.

(You can use the label Low-Glycemic Recipe Round-Ups to see all the posts like this one.)

Click to continue reading