Recipe for Roasted Red Pepper and Garlic Aioli Sauce

Roasted Red Pepper and Garlic Aioli SauceSay hello to my new favorite sauce. I first tried this Roasted Pepper and Garlic Aioli when my friend Margarethe made it for a party, and now I'm eating it on everything! The sauce isn't spicy, but it's full of flavor from the roasted red bell peppers and garlic, and slightly creamy from the mayo and olive oil. Margarethe found the recipe in Giada's Family Dinners, where it was served with toasted garlic bread, but as soon as I tasted the aioli that Margarethe made I started thinking of low-glycemic things you could eat with it. So far I've enjoyed it on garlic chicken (recipe tomorrow), frittata, scrambled eggs, and tomato sandwiches with crusty whole wheat bread. Look after the recipe for links to other things I think would be good with this as well as red-pepper sauce ideas from other bloggers.

Click to continue reading