My Baby is Two

So lets just begin to discuss how this is completely awe inspiring to me.  I can't believe that two years has passed since my wee one was born.  She has evolved for a cute chubby baby to an amazingly cute little person...or should I say Diva.  Every single day she amazes me with the person she is becoming and I can only hope that I will be able to be as loved by her as I am today.  Here are a few photos from her birthday.  The last one is my new favorite

IMG_0760
My cupcake masterpiece

IMG_0761
Cupcake tower
IMG_0762
Josie and her boyfriend Matty sharing a pre lunch snack
IMG_0767
Josie and Cousin Faith opening gifts.  Josie standing on her gifts
IMG_0786
Celebrating Josie's Birthday and the Children's Museum playing with the Giant Light Bright







IMG_0794
Josie on the move-She loved the painted cow

IMG_0771
My favorite Picture of Josie in her costume made Minnie Mouse Dress
Happy Birthday-My Josie Poesy