Recipe for Asparagus and Fresh Mozzarella Frittata with Parmesan and Chives

Asparagus and Fresh Mozzarella Frittata with Parmesan and Chives
A delightful frittata with asparagus, fresh mozzarella, Parmesan, and chives!
 
(For Phase One Fridays I highlight Phase One recipes from the past that have been my personal favorites.  I love all types of frittatas, but this version with asparagus and pieces of fresh mozzarella is one I love to make when I start getting fresh chives in the garden.)

Since I've been raving about how much I love the Bel Gioioso Fresh Mozzarella Pearls I found at Costco, I thought I'd show you one more thing I made with them, plus some asparagus tips my sister Pam gave me. (Thanks Pam!) If you're one of the people who commented you can't find the fresh mozzarella pearls, this recipe is one where you could substitute regular grated mozzarella, but the fresh mozzarella was wonderful melted into eggs like this. I also loved the fresh chives, which are flourishing in my garden this year, but sliced green onions would work too.

Click to continue reading