South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-Up for March 2012 (Low-Glycemic Recipes)

Spicy Thai Style Cabbage Slaw with Mint and Cilantro
Kalyn's favorite Phase One Recipe from March 2012 was definitely this Spicy Thai-Style Cabbage Slaw with Mint and Cilantro.

(I've finally finished this round-up, which was delayed by me being seriously under the weather.  Thanks again for all the get-well wishes everyone, and happy Cooking!)

I know, I say this every single month, but has another whole month really gone screaming by?  Not that I'm complaining about the arrival of April, the month when spring delicacies like asparagus start appearing in the stores.  Of course in Utah it can still snow in April or May, so I try not to get my hopes up too much for good weather.  Spring-like recipes have been appearing all during March, and I'm happy to be sharing some really fantastic South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes that I've posted on Kalyn's Kitchen or found on other blogs during the month, including my personal favorites that I'm now spotlighting every Friday for Phase One Fridays.

(You can use the label Low-Glycemic Recipe Round-Ups to see all the posts like this one.)

Click to continue reading