Baked Mini-Frittata Recipe with Mushrooms, Cottage Cheese, and Feta (Phase One, Low-Carb, Gluten-Free)

Baked Mini-Frittatas with Mushrooms, Cottage Cheese, and Feta
Baked Mini-Frittatas with Mushrooms, Cottage Cheese, and Feta are great for Meatless Monday.

I often make Egg Muffins, but this recipe for Baked Mini-Frittatas with Mushrooms, Cottage Cheese, and Feta is different, something I'd eat with a fork, maybe with a dollop of light sour cream.  For the mini-frittatas I used Jumbo Muffin Cups, and the recipe has lots of mushrooms and cheese, for a baked egg dish that's a fairly dense in texture.  I love starting the week out with Meatless Monday for so many reasons, and one of them is how it encourages simple meals when you've had a weekend that was slightly indulgent, and I'd love this for a meatless breakfast, lunch of dinner.

Click to continue reading