Recipe for Arugula, Red Grape, and Shaved Manchego Salad (and 10 More Salad Ideas for Thanksgiving)

Arugula Salad with Red Grapes, Manchego, and Almonds
I'd love this flavorful salad with arugula, red grapes, Manchego cheese, and almonds for Thanksgiving!

I've been talking with my sister Val about Thanksgiving dinner plans, so I think the countdown to Thanksgiving has officially begun, and this amazing Arugula Salad with Red Grapes, Manchego, and Almonds is something that might become one of my favorite Thanksgiving recipes.  The slightly bitter and spicy flavor of arugula is tamed in a delicious way by the grapes and the grape-infused dressing, and the Manchego adds the perfect touch of savoriness to the salad.  And if you don't have time to make the grape-infused dressing on Thanksgiving, I think this salad would still be wonderful with a simple balsamic vinaigrette.  Manchego is an amazingly delicious nutty-flavored cheese from Spain, but if it's not in the budget or you don't want to buy cheese just for one salad, any type of dry cheese that can be shaved with a vegetable peeler could be substituted.

Click to continue reading