Grilled Salmon Recipe with Sun-Dried Tomato, Olive, Caper, and Parsley Relish

Grilled Salmon with Sun-Dried Tomato, Olive, Caper, and Parsley Relish
This relish with sun-dried tomatoes, olives, capers, and parsley perfectly enhances the flavor of grilled salmon.

(Updated April 2013 with better photos and step-by-step photos.)  I first posted this Grilled Salmon with Sun-Dried Tomato, Olive, Caper, and Parsley Relish back in 2007, when my beloved Fine Cooking magazine had a feature about sauces to finish off grilled fish, and I thought this recipe idea sounded especially interesting. I made the sun-dried tomato relish, with slight changes to the recipe, and I loved the way it enhanced the salmon. When I made this in 2007, I gave some to my (former) neighbor Brooke, and within a day she had e-mailed to ask for the recipe! I highly recommend you try this delicious way to add that special something to grilled salmon, and I think it would taste wonderful on other types of fish or chicken breasts too. I'm consistently happy with recipes I find in Fine Cooking, and this recipe is something I'll be making over and over. Here's my version of this delicious relish and grilled salmon combination.

Click to continue reading