Recipe for Chicken, Black Bean, Avocado, and Radish Salad with Lime and Cilantro

Chicken, Black Bean, Avocado, and Radish Salad with Lime and Cilantro
Grab some radishes and make this Chicken, Black Bean, Avocado, and Radish Salad with Lime and Cilantro.  (If you're a cilantro hater I'd just leave it out and double the green onion.)

I made this Chicken, Black Bean, Avocado, and Radish Salad with Lime and Cilantro several times to get the flavors just right, and when I was making the final version (with the addition of radishes for color and a little crunch) my brother Mark, his wife Lisa, and their daughter-in-law Lindy dropped by just as I was starting the recipe.  I convinced them to hang around while I made the salad and took photos, which might be the best excuse ever for a rather messy-looking bowl of salad that could have been styled a bit more carefully!  Being close enough for family members to drop in is just one of the things I absolutely love about the new house.  And by the way, I fed my visitors this salad, as well as leftovers from a casserole that hasn't made it to the blog yet, and both dishes were definitely a hit!

Click to continue reading