South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-Up for March 2013 (Low-Glycemic Recipes)

South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes
My favorite Phase One Recipes from March 2013 were Thai-Inspired Ground Turkey Larb Salad, Roasted Bell Peppers and Red Onions with Turkey Italian Sausage, Mediterranean Spinach Salad, and Spicy Sauteed Chickpeas with Ground Beef.

It's April, and I've been living in my new house for a week and one day, and I'm completely in love with the house.  It's a good thing, because after moving 25 years of accumulated stuff, I never want to move again!  During March, all that time spent moving meant a lot less time to spend cooking or looking for Phase One recipes, but somehow I still managed to find quite a few recipes to share for the Round-Up.  And the stress of moving meant way too much comfort food was consumed, so I'll be doing Phase One myself for a few weeks during April to try to get back on track!

(You can use the label Low-Glycemic Recipe Round-Ups to see all the posts like this one.

Click to continue reading