50 Amazing Zucchini Recipes (for Sneak Some Zucchini on to Your Neighbor's Porch Day)

50 Amazing Zucchini Recipes found on KalynsKitchen.com
If you have a surplus of zucchini, these 50 Amazing Zucchini Recipes can help you use it up!

(Originally posted with 20 Zucchini Recipes; updated with more favorites in August 2013.)  It may not be an official government holiday, but gardeners everywhere celebrate August 8 as Sneak Some Zucchini on to Your Neighbor's Porch Day.  Several years ago I did a zucchini round-up in honor of the day, but since then I've made so many more recipes with zucchini that I decided to give that post a make-over and update it with some of my new favorites.  You still have a few more days before you need to start sneaking the zucchini on to the neighbor's porch, so maybe these recipes can help, or at least you can leave the neighbors a recipe idea along with that zucchini!  I've divided the recipes into categories this time to help you find something you'll like.  There are lots of other bloggers who have good zucchini recipes too, so after my list I'll share a few links to other places to find them. Enjoy!

Click to continue reading