Summer Tomato Salad Recipe with Avocado, Tuna, Cilantro, and Lime

Tomato Salad with Avocado, Tuna, Cilantro, and Lime
Summer Tomato Salad with Avocado, Tuna, Cilantro, and Lime is the perfect lunch on a hot summer day.

(For Phase One Fridays I highlight Phase One recipes from the past that have been my personal favorites, and this simple Summer Tomato Salad with Avocado, Tuna, Cilantro, and Lime tastes amazing when it's made with ripe garden tomatoes.)

When it's truly hot outside, nothing tastes better to me than a salad like this one with juicy tomatoes, avocado, Italian tuna, cilantro, and a dressing with lime juice and olive oil. The salad started as a lunch inspired by the need to use up some cilantro, but it turned out to be a salad recipe I'm sure I'll be making over and over.

Click to continue reading