Lemony Shrimp Salad with Avocado, Heart of Palm, and Feta

Lemony Shrimp Salad with Avocado, Heart of Palm, and Feta
This Lemony Shrimp Salad with Avocado, Heart of Palm, and Feta was a definite winner!

Shrimp Salad is a family tradition with the Dennys, and my Shrimp and Macaroni Salad is something I used to make regularly for my dad, as well as making it for family parties for many years.  There are also other good shrimp salads on the blog, but I wouldn't dare substitute any of them for Shrimp and Macaroni Salad at a family gathering.  Until now.  This Lemony Shrimp Salad with Avocado, Heart of Palm, and Feta was so satisfying that I think most of my family would happily devour it.  (There are a couple of people in the family who hate avocados, go figure.)  The day I tested this recipe with Jake, we tried it out on a friend who stopped by, and she gave it two very enthusiastic thumbs up.  I'm sure I'll never stop making Shrimp and Macaroni Salad for my family, but when I want a phase one treat with shrimp, this is the salad I'll be making.

Click to continue reading