Kalyn's Kitchen Picks: Bel Gioioso Sliced Fresh Mozzarella

Bel Gioioso Sliced Fresh Mozzarella
Make Caprese Salad prep a little easier with this mozzarella that comes already sliced!

I love fresh mozzarella, especially in the summer when it pairs so perfectly with fresh tomatoes and fresh basil in different takes on Caprese Salad.  For years the only thing I didn't like about this creamy summer cheese was how hard it was to slice.  Then sometime in the last couple of years I bought a two pack of Bel Gioioso Fresh Mozzarella (from Costco) and when I got it home I noticed the word "Sliced" on the package.   I guess it doesn't take too much to get me excited, because I was thrilled about discovering the pre-sliced mozzarella!  This year I've bought this sliced fresh mozzarella over and over and I decided it's time to officially give it the nod as one of my Kalyn's Kitchen Picks, the series of posts where I spotlight my favorite products.

Click to continue reading