Recipe for Grilled Cuban Pork Chops Mojo

Grilled Cuban Pork Chops Mojo
Pork chops marinated in traditional Cuban flavors and then grilled.  Make them before it's too cold to grill!

(Updated with photos and better instructions, September 2013)  During my time as a leader in my local teacher's union, I was lucky enough to visit Miami several times for meetings, and pork marinated in sour orange and lime juice was one type of Cuban cuisine that I loved every time I tried it there.  In the earliest days of my blog I developed this recipe for Grilled Cuban Pork Chops Mojo to capture some of the flavors I remembered from Miami, and it's been hanging out in the archives longing for some photos all this time!  I finally snapped some pictures of these tasty pork chops, so hopefully I can inspire some of you to try them (and I hate to bring it up, but grilling weather won't be around too much longer for this year!)  Be sure to serve with limes cut lengthwise into fourths, so each person can squeeze lots of fresh lime juice over their pork chop. 

Click to continue reading