Recipe for Three Cheese Zucchini Frittata with Mozzarella, Feta, and Parmesan

Three Cheese Zucchini Frittata
Three Cheese Zucchini Frittata can use those monster zucchinis that suddenly appear in the fall garden.

I mentioned last week how I love the idea of Sneak Some Zucchini on to Your Neighbor's Porch Day, but I am puzzled as to why the holiday comes so early in the gardening season.  In Utah, zucchini grows at least until the end of September, and those last few weeks of the summer are when you're most likely to wander out to the garden and find a giant zucchini staring you in the face.  For a few weeks now I've been experimenting with the monster zucchini a good friend has been giving me, and this Three Cheese Zucchini Frittata was one of the happy results.  Besides using Mozzarella, Feta, and Parmesan cheese, I have a couple of other tricks here that made this one of the best tasting zucchini + egg dishes I've ever had.

Click to continue reading