Recipe for Roasted Balsamic Zucchini and Mushrooms with Feta and Thyme

Roasted Balsamic Zucchini and Mushrooms
This recipe for Roasted Balsamic Zucchini and Mushrooms with Feta and Thyme made history when my brother-in-law had a second helping of vegetables!

Recently I had some of my sister Pam's family over for dinner, and for a side dish I made this Roasted Balsamic Zucchini and Mushrooms with Feta and Thyme.  When I worked on the recipe a few weeks ago and took these photos for the blog, I was using giant zucchini with the big seeds scraped out and cut into strips.  When I made it again last week, I didn't have any big zucchini and had to (gasp!) buy zucchini at the store.  Both versions were really tasty, but the most amazing thing about this recipe is that my brother-in-law Kelly made family history by asking for a second helping of vegetables!  Kelly is well known for not liking many veggies, so I think that's a pretty good recommendation for this recipe. 

Click to continue reading