Chicken and Pinto Bean Soup with Lime and Cilantro

Chicken and Pinto Bean Soup Recipe with Lime and Cilantro
Chicken and Pinto Bean Soup with Lime and Cilantro is made from leftover rotisserie chicken!

Food blogs are always a work-in-progress, and it's no secret I've been updating my photos on this blog for many years now.  I decided that the month of Daily Phase One Recipes was a great chance for me to improve the photos on some of my favorite Phase One Soups from the past.  This Chicken and Pinto Bean Soup with Lime and Cilantro is something I would happily devour for a Phase One lunch or dinner, and it had been needing a new photo since 2007!  This soup is a good one to make with leftover rotisserie chicken, and if you're not a cilantro fan I'd use thinly sliced green onions instead.   (You can see all the recipes from the month by clicking Daily Phase One Recipes.  Check after the recipe for Phase One Flashbacks from this day in 2012 and 2013.)

Click to continue reading