CrockPot Recipe for Salsa Pork Chops with Cumin, Garlic, and Lime

These tasty Salsa Pork Chops simmer in the CrockPot while you're busy doing other things!

(Today's choice for the month of Daily Phase One Recipes is these Slow Cooker Salsa Pork Chops that I made during the holidays and took new photos.  You can see all the recipes from the month by clicking the link above for Daily Phase One Recipes, and check after the recipe for Phase One Flashbacks from this day in 2012 and 2013.)

When I first tried this recipe for Slow Cooker Salsa Pork Chops, I made the recipe twice to try to get a better photo, and in both cases I wasn't completely satisfied with the photos.  However, I was completely happy with these tender Southwestern-flavored pork chops in a sauce that was just slightly spicy.  Even though the sauce kind of ran out over the plate on this latest photo of this dish, I'm happier with it, and I promise this is an easy slow cooker meal that will make you happy as well.

Click to continue reading