Recipe for Slow Cooker Pork Sirloin Tip Roast with Balsamic Vinegar, Rosemary, and Red Onions

Inexpensive pork sirloin tip roast gets tender and delicious when it's cooked in the slow cooker with balsamic vinegar, rosemary, and red onions.

Slow Cooker Pork Sirloin Tip Roast with Balsamic Vinegar, Rosemary, and Red Onions found on KalynsKitchen.com

Food blogging can be pretty frustrating at times, but especially when you've made a recipe that tasted great, but the photos didn't really make the food look good.  I made this Slow Cooker Pork Sirloin Tip Roast with Balsamic Vinegar, Rosemary, and Red Onions for the second time and the final photos still weren't anything I was happy with, when I noticed this photo of the pork roast in the slow cooker.  I decided that although it's a pretty casual photo it did show how tasty the pork roast looked when it was done.  And since I still have a broken arm (two more weeks, fingers crossed) I decided to share this delicious slow cooker pork roast with the photo I had.  No worries, right?

Click to continue reading