25 Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Recipes from October 2014 (Gluten-Free, SBD, Paleo, Whole 30)

It's time for another round-up of Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Recipes I spotted in the past month!

25 Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Recipes from October 2014 (Gluten-Free, SBD, Paleo, Whole 30) found on KalynsKitchen.com

I don't know about you, but I'm more than a little bit excited that the calendar has flipped over to November.  It's mostly because I love, love, love Thanksgiving, and for the second year in a row I'm hosting Thanksgiving dinner at my new house.  Nothing makes me happier than to be able to have my family come to my house for my favorite holiday of the year.

On the blog I've already started sharing a few Carb-Conscious Thanksgiving Recipes and there'll be plenty more to come during November.  But if you're anything like me, you're eating carefully for the first few weeks of November so you can indulge a little more when Thanksgiving Day gets here, right?  I hope this round-up of the 25 Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Recipes I spotted during October can help with that.  And this is the fifth monthly round-up now with the new expanded format, and I'm loving the chance to switch it up a bit, plus it's helped me find quite a few new-to-me blogs that have lower-carb recipes.

Click to continue reading